Monday, May 20, 2019

Tues/Wed - Film "I Am"

Hello Seniors!

2nd Period
Today we will hangout and watch the film "Stranger Than Fiction" - enjoy!  We may have a Socratic if there is time.  We will finish viewing "I Am" during another class period.

6th Period
Today we will watch the film "I Am". Be sure to complete your handout and follow along with the central ideas and themes.  We will conclude this with a Socratic Seminar that ties into the other texts we have covered.  Be able to think critically and make connections.

1. Films "I Am" and "Stranger Than Fiction"
* Complete handout
* "I Am" - Inspired by piece DUE 5/28 - (This can be part of your 10 pages in portfolio)
***See other poems for ideas

HW
1. "I Am" - Handout due next class session - Period 2 we will talk.
2.  "I Am" - Inspired by due 5/28, 5/29

EC
* Symposium or Slam Reflection due 5/28, 5/29 (This can be part of your 10 pages in Portfolio)

No comments:

Post a Comment