Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Perks - Reading Response Guide

Hello Wallflowers!

Today you can work in RRG and have the opportunity to discuss the goodness that is Perks, the mature themes that the text explores, and your own connections and thoughts.  This is wonderful collegiate discussion and just another opportunity for you to engage in class so it feels authentic and not a waste of your time.  Your choice to not do these tasks does not affect me in any way.  They are your choices.

1. SWT
2. Reading Time
3. Group Time

HW
1. Poem/Poet - Write Up due on FRI
2. Finish Perks Part II - Monday
3. Guest Tomorrow - Reflection due Tuesday

EC
1. Poetry Club Today - Amen Ra visit with awesome opportunity
2  LE on Tuesdays
3. Glassless Minds - Open Mic in Oceanside on Thursday 
 
Prompts:

1. I don't want you to waste your time thinking...
2. I just stood there, quiet...
3.  In terms of my participation in things...
4.  I cannot imagine that I will ever be....
5.  And you won't believe it....

No comments:

Post a Comment