Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Perks - Part I

Hello Seniors!

Today we begin reading the text.  We will read together and you will complete Part I by yourself at home.  Please be ready to work in Reading Response Groups together.  You will be able to discuss the section of text, work with the anticipatory guide, and share your in depth question reflections and connections to theme and real life.  This makes for layered conversation and worthwhile discussion.

1. SWT - Charlie Letters (Day 2)
2. Anticipatory Guide - Discussion
3. Perks - Part I

HW
1.  Poem/Poet of your choice.  Sign up by TMRW.  Typed and ready to present by Friday.
*** Visit Brave New Voices, Button Poetry, Def Jam Poetry
2. Perks Related Assignments - Read, Complete Guide, Answer Question(s) - typed

EC
1. LE Tonight
2.  Poetry Club TMRW - Amen Ra will be here.  News about SD Youth Poetry Team

Prompts:
1.  To tell you the truth...
2.  I don't know how news travels around...
3.  I don't have a lot of time....
4.  I never told you that I am....
5.  I feel very ashamed...

No comments:

Post a Comment